Character(s): Kanjani∞ (hint of Uchi)
Genre(s): Everything for Everyone
Pairing(s): XXX (none)
Summary: [One-shot] In that small town, Father Ryuuhei was the one and only priest that everyone went to. He had a project: to help six men cursed with each of the Seven Deadly Sins. But with six men, who was the seventh sin?
Due to its length, Livejournal wouldn't let me keep it as a one-shot, and so I'm forced to break it up into little sections, but I'll post a link to the next section at the bottom.
You don't have to read and review. I don't force anyone to review. If you like this story enough, I'm hoping you'll feel compelled to review, otherwise, if I force you to review, you won't leave some words from your heart, and what kind of review would that be? But please read the author's note!
It's meant to be read as a whole, but if you think it's too troublesome, click on the part of your choice:
2. Gluttony: 'Spicy curry!' he said. 'With red pepper sprinkled on top and rice on the side!'
3. Sloth: I couldn't help the laughter that escaped my lips. 'You do realize that you get a job *to* work?' He grimaced and squirmed on the pew. 'Why would you want to do that?'
4. Wrath: 'Aren't you going to ask me why I was trying to commit suicide?'
5. Envy: He was beginning to tear up. I could tell. His vampire-like teeth bit down on his twitching bottom lip.
6. Pride: I swear, he probably would've cried if someone did something as dumb as stolen his strawberry. It's possible.
7. Greed: Greed, I thought, had no one to be categorized under. But the more I thought about it, the more I realized that there *was* someone to be put beneath it, after all.