Hurry up and grab your place. Good luck!
TICKET SALE WILL RE-COMMENCE TODAY, JULY 22 2018 SUNDAY, AT 15:00 TAIPEI TIME.
EDIT: Tickets are sold out on second wave too; they were being mass-purchased by scalpers.
Abundant and everywhere on resale sites at ridiculous high profit margin. Evil them.
Hola International Eighters!
Gr8est news! Now's your chance to catch Eito LIVE in Taipei.
Official ticket sale at tixcraft.com goes online 22 July 2018 (Sunday) 12:00 Taipei time.
EDIT 1, 16 July 2018: According to Taiwanese paper Apple Daily, tickets are priced as follows:
TWD 4200, 3800, 2800, 2200, 1800, 800
EDIT 2, 16 July 2018: Hallelujah! Ticket details is *finally* released!
I've translated the info for those who can't read Chinese.
README: Ticket purchase flowchart
You CANNOT choose seating location if you purchase on ticket launch day (22 July 2018, Sunday).
Seating will be auto-allocated by system for all purchases on that day.
(personal comment: this is so dangerious and risky! what if everything is sold out on launch day?!)
You may choose your preferred seating only if purchase on or after 23 July 2018.
Concert timing (Taipei time):
2018/09/22 (Sat): Entry 18:00; Start 19:00
2018/09/23 (Sun): Entry 16:00; Start 17:00
Venue: Taipei Arena
Ticket sale: 2018/07/22 (Sun) 12:00 Taipei time
Price: TWD 4200/ TWD 3800/ TWD 2800/ TWD 2200/ TWD1800/ TWD 800
All numbered seats
Restricted view seats: Red and purple 2B boxes are restricted view seats. Please bear that in mind.
Name printing on tickets:
Please completely and thoroughly check your personal details as they cannot be changed after purchase. ("as is basis")
- Traditional Chinese characters must be less than 7 characters.
- English characters must be in small letters and less than 20 characters. Spacing counts as one character. Do not use special characters.
- Purchase on 2018/07/22, the ticket will be printed with your name;
- Purchase on or after 2018/07/23, the ticket will not be printed with your name;
- Purchase on or after 2018/09/01, the ticket to be collected at event venue.
(note: tickets will need to be collected at event venue if you reside outside Taiwan)
- Each person is limited to 4 tickets purchase per concert. Each order must be for the same concert timing (i.e. separate order for Saturday and Sunday con)
- You may pay by credit cards. (VISA, MasterCard, JCB) [ATM payment is not applicable for non-Taiwanese residents]
- Each transaction is charged a service fee of TWD 100.
- As long as you reside outside Taiwan (applies to most of us here in LJ), you need to collect your ticket on event day at event venue.
- Collection details:
Location: Taipei Arena, first floor service desk, door 6
9/22 con: collect between 14:00 to 19:00
9/23 con: collect between 12:00 to 17:00
- You can only collect tickets on the event day itself. (9/23 con ticket cannot be pre-collected on 9/22)
- Please produce authorisation letter if you are collecting tickets on behalf.
Seize this rare opportunity, don't miss it! I know I won't!!
Let's continue to show our support to the 6-member KANJANI 8!
Tips: Please register an account at the ticketing platform as soon as possible. You may only purchase ticket 24 hours after successful signup.