47-Prefecture Tour OKINAWA 9/29/07 @18:00
- Subaru and Shota were freakishly dark-skinned. They've had two days off together and obviously had a lot of fun in the sun.
- Subaru showed his ass (+crack) at the end of Encore 3. His tan line was obvious, and his butt was extremely pale compared to his upper body.
- Ryo joined the two during one of their days off and the three went scuba diving. Subaru at first was complaining he didn't want to do it but eventually tried and had a lot of fun.
- Subaru's boon boon to Shota during ZOM was the WORST I've seen throughout this tour, lol. This time he didn't put Shota in his skirt at all. Instead, he kept on holding the back of Shota's head and thrusted into his mouth. Even if Shota broke for air, Subaru would pull him back up and do it all over again.
- Ohkura did a hip roll boon boon to Shota. He also did some boon boon to Shota during Kanfuu Fighting. Ohkura was on total crack the entire evening. He was crazy.
- When Shota was saying the greetings during Sukiyanen, Hina and Ohkura, who were on either side of Shota, kept on touching his crotch and butt.
- Solos were Subaru BAND (sang Mongol800's song), Yoko (did the song topless), Shota (he had everyone in the crowd sing Watashi Kagami together since it was the last time he'd play it during this tour) and Maru (crazy hyper as usual, haha)
- Instead of Itsuka, Mata, they played "Shimanchu nu Takara" by BEGIN, an Okinawa song. It was really nice.
- Eight Ranger shuffled AGAIN. Ryo did Blue; Shota did Green; Ohkura did Yellow; Maru did Nasu; Hina did Black; Yoko did Red; Subaru did Orange. Ohkura kept on trying to act all cool because he's Yellow. Maru just kept on saying "Nandeyanen" and totally destroyed the mannequin at the end with a flying jump kick, lol. Yoko sang Red's song! Subaru was a weird Orange, haha.
- EDIT: TOTALLY FORGOT TO MENTION THAT SUBARU AND RYO REALLY KISSED THIS TIME (INSTEAD OF JUST PRETENDING) DURING EDEN.
Okinawa was like 31C, but when I came back to Kobe, it was raining and 19C. I heard Tokyo was 16C. I was totally wearing a t-shirt, shorts and sandals so I felt so out of place on my way home from the airport, haha. Oh well.
I'll write up a report sometime... soon!